Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
Recovering from a fire disaster can be overwhelming. We understand the displacement of life that often coincides with a fire disaster and that’s why we are here to help navigate the multi-faceted approaches to recovery and rebuild after a fire. 541 Building & Restoration implements professional mitigation with insurance companies, technicians, contractors and our team to assess and project our restoration timeline. From a complete demolition, water extraction and structural cleaning to more simple smoke related issues, we have a solution for your combustion related problems!
Smoke and soot particles are the left over by-products of combustion. Often times the substances involved in combustion are made up of many different types of ingredients. The temperature of the fire will also affect intensity of the smoke damage. Often times the high temperatures can cause surfaces to become more porous, allowing the smoke damage to penetrate into certain materials. It’s important to factor in the source of the smoke when approaching smoke damage remediation.
- Natural Substance Residue (Wood Fireplace)
- Protein Residues (Burnt Thanksgiving Day Turkey)
- Synthetic [Oil Based] Residues (Carpets, Draperies, Toys)
As you may assume, Natural and Protein based smoke residue is easier on clean-up crews compared to Synthetic smoke residue. We are more than willing and very able to address and remediate damage from any of these sources.
FIRE, SMOKE OR SOOT DAMAGE?
CALL 541 BUILDING & RESTORATION TODAY
Fire and Smoke Protocol
We are committed to restoring your property to a safe and healthy environment. We utilize industry standard equipment and cleaning products to insure our work is completed to your highest expectations. By outlining this process, we hope you feel confident and knowledgeable in the steps we will be taking to approach your smoke or fire loss
- Assess Fire & Smoke Damage
- Work Authorization Approval
- Coordinate Insurance Approval & Communication
- Damage Documentation
- Assess Possible Water Loss & Mold Mitigation (Water is often used as a suppression method)
- Insurance Approval For Rebuild
- Preliminary Deodorization & Personal Content Pack Out
- Remove Damaged Structure & Objects
- Structural Cleaning & Restoration
- Structural Rebuild Where Necessary
- Final Clean
FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE SERVICES PROVIDED:
We have numerous deodorizing equipment options depending on the types of odor control needed including foggers, ozone and oxidation tools. We will remove the source of the odor, followed by a deep cleaning and sealing of surfaces.
- Preliminary & Full Deodorization
- Board Up & Winterization Material Application
- Debris Removal
- Pack Out, Moving & Safe Storage
- Water Extraction
- Air Duct/Furnace System Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Sealant Application
- Surface Cleaning
- Professional Industry Standard Cleaning Products